Declarators offer the lowest cost for complicated and tedious Carnet applications. Why go through unnecessary hassles when you can expect to save time and money by engaging Declarators as your broker? We are one of the few specialist in Singapore for carnet applications. Call us now at +65 66123272 & +65 63852155 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
What is a ATA or TDB/BOFT Carnet ?
A carnet is:
- The ATA Carnet is an international customs document that permits the tax-free and duty-free temporary export and import of goods for up to one year. The Carnet eliminates the need to purchase temporary import bonds. So long as the goods are re-exported within the allotted time frame, no duties or taxes are due. Failure to re-export all or some of the goods listed on the Carnet results in the payment of applicable duties and taxes. Failure to remit those duties results in a claim from the foreign customs service to the importer’s home country
- The ATA Carnet is jointly administered by the World Customs Organization (WCO) and the International Chamber of Commerce through its World Chambers Federation
Which Item Categories can be use for Carnet?
- Carnets apply to three broad categories of merchandise: commercial samples, professional equipment, and goods for use at exhibitions and fairs.
Advantages of Engaging Declarators for Carnet Application
- Reduce time taken for time-consuming coordinations, tedious carnet alignments.
- Save costs on multiple courier/despatch trips (Each Application requires approx 7 to 10 trips)
- All-in one stop service provider
- No more worrying of rejection/amendments, we ensure an approved Carnet!