Our Competitive Advantage:
Value-Added Services for Permit Declaration
Value-Added Services For Permit Declaration
- Provide 24 – hour mobility and standby duty.We are just a phone call or email away from job activation
- Permit to be completed within a time range of 2 hours to counter Advance Export Permit Declaration(AED).Singapore Customs will officially implement AED effective from October 2014. For more information on AED, please visit www.customs.gov.sg.
- Offering the most competitive permit declaration fees in Singapore.
- Deployment of manpower to customer’ s premises(anywhere in Singapore) upon request.
- Direct liaising with 3 rd party to ease client’ s workload.We will take care of the coordination work.
Compliance and Integrity
- Unlike some of our competitors, we do not outsource declarations to foreign countries. All our declarations are performed by our certified personnel locally in Singapore. High level of compliance is always our top priority.
- All our Declarants are certified by Singapore Customs.
How Our Clients Can Benefit (Permit Declaration):
- No more worrying of custom compounds. We will ensure an error-free, customs approved permit!
- No Tradenet software license and no monthly maintenance cost.
- Reduction in manpower costs. You do not need to hire an additional employee for permit declarations, we will do the job for you.
- Reduction in your workload, hence we are able to assist to improve your company’s efficiency. You can focus on your main core business function as well as maximizing your profit.
- Expect on-time permit declarations to counter AED (Advanced Export Declaration).
- Free Professional industry advice and consultation
- Save time and cost with our one stop (Permit/COO/Carnet/Despatch) Solutions
Types of Permits (Air/Sea/Road)
- All Export Permit Declarations
- All Import Permit Declarations (includes GST permit)
- Transhipment Permit Declaration
- Stretegic Goods Permit (XO permit)
- Application for Preferential Certificate Of Origin (Customs FORM D, E, AK, CECA etc.)
- Shut Out Permit
- Hand Carry Permit Application
- Re-Export Permit (Storage Permit Application)
- Major Exporter Scheme (MES) Permit Application
- Handling Declarations for all transport modes